While passing through the cyberworld came across the Motorola Q phone which is going to be launched in the second quarter of 2006. This phone looks cool and features a qwerty keyboard. This keyboard will be mostly useful for the sms junkies. I think it will be a hit as our RAZR V3. The phone is powered by the windows mobile 5.0. I hope the price of this phone is affordable to me when it is launched. See below the specs and features of the phone from motorola’s site.
The First no-Compromises QWERTY
Today’s individuals and corporations are looking for mobility to give them an edge, and the new Q delivers. The world’s thinnest QWERTY, Q changes the playing field for mobile email devices by delivering a superior mobile office experience with no compromises. Combining quality voice, data, and multimedia in one amazing “RAZR-thin” package, Q helps make mobility = productivity.
Your Office Space, Any Place
With Q, corporations can bring mobile email to their entire organizations while mobile professionals can be confident they can be productive by having a quality phone and email experience in an innovative and stylish form factor. Q leverages Microsoft’s familiar and trusted Windows Mobile software and is among the first devices to run on the new Windows Mobile 5.0 platform which delivers scalable and cost-effective mobile messaging support with Exchange 2003 out of the box. This enables the device to work overtime to leverage existing corporate investments in infrastructure, training and support while continuing to protect office networks, data and applications.
RAZR-thin Look & Feel
Fifty percent thinner than its top competitors, Q is also lightweight and features electro-luminescent keys, QWERTY keyboard, thumbwheel for single-handed control, and internal antenna. Q also provides users the opportunity to balance work and play through additional features such as a large, vibrant, color screen, Web surfing capabilities, a 1.3 mega pixel camera with photo lighting, video and MP3 audio capabilities, and cool compatible Bluetooth®-enabled accessories like the new RAZRWIRE Bluetooth® eyewear.
The Ultimate Voice Experience
Motorola invented the mobile phone so you know we know voice! Leveraging Motorola’s expertise in RF technology, the new Q delivers the best phone experience you can get on a QWERTY. Featuring a high-quality speakerphone, voice-activated dialing and Bluetooth functionality, the Q enables hands-free multitasking for today’s busy work environment.
Summary of Key Features
• One of the first devices to run on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0; Optimized for Microsoft Exchange 2003 and a variety of third party email solutions that enable a broad set of corporate email capabilities*
• Thinnest QWERTY device in the world – 11.5mm
• Full, ergonomic QWERTY keyboard, 5-way navigation button and thumb wheel
• Video clip capture and playback
• Connectivity via Bluetooth, IrDA and mini-USB; compatible with Motorola’s line of Bluetooth-enabled wireless headsets
• Multi-Media Messaging (MMS)
• Dual, stereo-quality speakers
• Audio formats supported: iMelody, MIDI, MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, WAX, QCELP
• Image formats supported: GIF87a, GIF89a, JPEG, WBMP, BMP, PNG
• Video formats supported: H.263, MPEG-4, GSM-AMR, AAC, WMV
• Mini-SD removable memory card slot
• Large, high-resolution display (320 x 240 pixels, 65K TFT)
• 1.3 mega pixel camera with photo lighting
• PIM functionality with Picture Caller ID
• Advanced speech recognition and speakerphone
Here are some of the photographs of the Phone:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found