Apple is again in news because of all wrong reasons and this time it is because of an Apple iBook which burst into flames when a 11 Year old kid Nick Brown was using it.
In mobile devices like Laptops, mobile phones such fires are caused due to malfunctioning batteries. Sometime back even Nokia was in news for such reasons. Hope Arun’s ipod does not burst into flames. Below you can find some photograph’s of the burning Apple iBook.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found