A Dell laptop exploded in a conference which was held in Japan. The laptop had exploded because of overheating problem. You can refer to my earlier post in which an Apple ibook burst into flames due to overheating. Going by such incidents all I can say is never use a laptop on your lap as you never know when it is going explode or burst into flames. Hope the laptop industry addresses the overheating issues at the earliest.
The photographs of the exploding laptop can be found here.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found