Home > Gadgets > Bluetooth Support for Apple iPod

Bluetooth Support for Apple iPod

by Shivaranjan on July 3, 2006

ADVERTISEMENTS

Apple ipod has got a new accessory, a company called Jabra has introduced Bluetooth adaptor Jabra A125s for the ipod. This Bluetooth adaptor is expected to work with most ipods. Jabra claims this adaptor will give 10 hours of continuous playback and approximately 250 hours of standby time.

Will this product be successful????

I feel that this product will be successful as Apple is not very serious about giving Bluetooth support for the ipod. And many customers of ipod really long for Bluetooth support to get rid of the cords.

Source: MobileMag

• No related posts found

Bennie April 25, 2013 at 1:28 am

I’ve read a few good stuff here. Certainly

value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much
effort you put to make one of these great informative web site.

store lommeknive June 8, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Ιt’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future
and it’s tike to bЬe happy. I hɑᴠe read this post and if I ϲould I want to suggest you feᴡ interesting things oor
tіps. Perhaps you can write nexdt articleѕ referring to this article.
I wish tⲟ гead more things about it!

keywords November 9, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Any kind of summer time camps for teen ladies in the
UK? There are adventure type holidays which may be from
around £500 per week.

Desmond December 1, 2019 at 7:02 am

How often sunbeds safe? I’ve started using sunbeds and I love the colour they give me.

I feel great having a tan and after tanning. How often is safe for a young guy?
Please no extreme health warnings….I know there are risks but I
can make my own decisions! Thanks. Never.

Lois December 5, 2019 at 1:30 am

How do I tell my cat she’s adopted? I’ve
had my cat for a couple years now, and I think it’s time to break the news to her
that she is adopted. How to I go around doing this, and is there any way to stop her from getting too upset?
Silly human. YOU are the one she adopted.

Catharine February 13, 2020 at 6:52 am

Eating out without eating? It’s rude to go out with a group of friends, sit
down at a restaurant and not buy anything. You can buy a
small plate or an appetizer and eat cheap without destroying your
monthly budget. You have to eat so why not eat with your friends
in a social environment. Going out to eat isn’t always about the…
show more You should not pass. You will make them feel uncomfortable.
If you cannot buy a meal once in a while, don’t join them.