Today when I was chatting with John he introduced me a good RSS feed Reader called Feedreader. After installing it I just fell in love with it. It has got many features which my previous Opera RSS feedreader lacked.
What I liked most about Feedreader….
1. Grouping of Feeds.
2. Quick update of Feeds.
3. The way in which notifications of Feeds are displayed as and when they get updated.
4. Layout the feed reader.
5. Ability to minimize it to system tray.
Features of Feedreader
Improved user interface
- Radically simplified user interface
- One-click access for different view modes
- Popular “River Of News” view
- Grouping headlines by source, date or tag
- Possibility to add and remove columns from view
Powerful filtering and smartfeed engine
- Ultimate configurability, every normal feed can be converted to smartfeed and vice versa
- Possibility to combine multiple feeds to one feed
- Speedier handling of large number of feeds
- Faster startup and shutdown times
- Smart feed updates – unique algorithm that learns the update frequency of feeds and triggers the updates only when needed
- Enclosures and podcasting support
- Tagging support
- Nested folder support
- Full Unicode support
- Secure (SSL) connection support
Screenshot of Feedreader:
Please give your feedbacks as comments.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found