Gigasize is a cool and better Rapidshare alternative for sharing huge files; the size limit per file is 1.5GB as opposed to 100MB per file of Rapidshare. There are two free ways in which you can use this service: free Center and free account method.
Free Center Method:
1. The file size limitation here is 1GB per file.
2. The file will be stored in Gigasize servers for 45 days after the last download of the file.
Free Account Method (requires free registration):
1. The file size limitation here is 1.5GB per file.
2. The file will be stored in Gigasize servers for 90 days after the last download of the file.
3. In your Gigasize account you can organize the file using the file organizer.
Advantages of Using Gigasize:
- 1.5GB per file as opposed to 100MB per file of Rapidshare.
- The most important advantage is that there is no waiting time for download to start as in rapidshare you have wait approximately 70 seconds to 80 seconds for download to start.
- As of now no download limits.
The service is still in alpha stage so there is a possibility of some bugs in the services. From today onwards I will be using this service for sharing files with my friends.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found