Lyrics plugin is an add-on to view lyrics in WinAmp or Windows Media Player. Once you install the plugin you will be able to view the lyrics of the song that is being played with-in the player.
Features of Lyrics Plugin:
- Integration with WinAmp and Windows Media Player.
- Configure the lyrics display appearance according to your liking.
- If lyrics for some songs are not found, you can add it yourself.
- Built-in Google search link for the songs that you don’t find the lyrics displayed.
- WinAmp and Windows Media Player. ( I tried this with WinAmp 5.3 and Windows Media Player 11)
- Presence of ID3v1 or ID3v2 tags for the songs.
- If you are using a firewall don’t forget to give access to WinAmp or Windows Media Player.
Configuration of the Lyrics Plugin:
- Edit: You can add your own custom lyrics if you are not satisfied with the lyrics that are displayed or if the lyrics are not found for that particular song.
- Search Google: If you don’t find the lyrics for the songs displayed then use built-in Google search function to find your lyrics. I have tried for searching couple of songs for which the lyrics where not displayed and found the lyrics for those songs.
- Feedback Forum: Since this plugin is still in beta stage and if you happen to find any bugs then use this function to report it.
- Configure: If you want to customize the appearance of lyrics display use this. (See the screenshot provided below)
Plugin in action with Windows Media Player:
You can download Lyrics plugin from here.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found