If you want to carry large amount of data with you and feel that existing thumb drives don’t have that much space, then you can get yourself a Buslink USB 2.0 Flash Drive PRO 2 Series which can hold a mammoth 64GB. Buslink USB 2.0 Flash Drive PRO 2 Series also boasts of 20MB/s read and 15MB/s write speeds that means it would take around 54 minutes to read the entire 64GB of data and 72 minutes to fill up the entire drive. The drive retails around for USD $5,740 (INR 2,64,040)
- High performance 20/ 15 M/Sec read/write
- Password protection option
- Small and lightweight design for easy portability
- Compliant with USB Hi-Speed standard with up to 480Mbits/sec data rate, 40 times faster than USB 1.1
- Supports up to 128 devices on the USB bus
- Easy Mac and Windows plug and play, supports hot plugging and dynamic reconfiguration
- USB Mass Storage Device class compatible
- Write protect switch to prevent accidental erasure
- Bus-powered, no external power needed
- Low power consumption in active and suspend mode
- Support Advanced Power Management functions
- Solid State Flash memory with 10 years (typical) data retention
- Durable, shock resistant, longer life for your data
- NAND Flash Solid State memory
- Insertion endurance: 5000 cycles (Min)
- Data retention: 10 years (typical).
For this price I would rather buy a USB powered pocket hard drive which can hold much more data and will have much higher data transfer speeds.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found