Microsoft had designed a theme called Royale Noir which never made to the public for some unknown reasons. Royale Noir is nothing but a dark coloured version of the original Royale theme. I just installed this theme in my computer and found it absolutely cool, prior to Royale Noir I was using a theme called Pitch Black using Tuneup Utilities Windows Styler.
Installation Instructions for Royale Noir
- Get Royale Noir theme from here.
- Now use your file compression manager to extract the contents of this file in a folder
- Now name the folder to Royale Noir
- Copy this folder and paste it in: “c:\windows\resources\themes\”
- Now run the “luna.msstyles” by double clicking it.
- Now select “Royale Noir” in the colour scheme drop down menu, that’s it Royale Noir is installed in your computer.
I am posting some screenshots of Royale Noir in action
Click on the images below to enlarge
Did you install this theme?
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found