GPU-Z is a small utility that would help you find details about your Nvidia and ATI based graphics or video card.
Features of GPU-Z:
- Support for NVIDIA and ATI based graphics cards.
- Very light weight utility.
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista.
Graphics card details provided provided by GPU-Z:
- The fabrication technology that is used to manufacture your graphics card. eg. 90nm, 65nm
- GPU BIOS version.
- GPU revision.
- BUS interface that is used. eg. AGP, PCI-E
- Capacity and type of RAM used. eg. DDR3, DDR2
- Clock speed of RAM or memory.
- Pixel and texture fillrates.
- Default clock and overclock speed of GPU.
- Bus width of graphics card. eg. 128bit, 64bit
- The max bandwidth supported by graphics card.
- Driver version and Operating system used.
- DirectX version that is supported
- Status of SLI
This a very useful utility that you can have with you find out details of a Nvidia and ATI based graphics cards. This utility for some reason refused to detect the onboard Intel based graphics core and this a biggest drawback of this utility as many people use the onboard graphics core instead of Nvidia and ATI
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found