Home > Computers and Internet > Internet Explorer Tip: How to Open Internet Explorer with a Blank Page using Shortcut

by Shivaranjan on November 5, 2007

ADVERTISEMENTS

Many people still use Internet explorer even though we have better alternatives like Opera, Firefox etc. This tip would tell you how you can create a shortcut and open Internet Explorer with a blank page.

How to Open Internet Explorer with a Blank Page using Shortcut

1. Create a shortcut in that enter the below mentioned entry (include the quotes)

"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome

internet_explorer_homepage

2. Now save the shortcut with name of your choice.

3. That is it now when you use this shortcut to open Internet Explorer it would open with a blank page

You can also set the homepage to blank by entering “about:blank” in Internet Options > Homepage.

• No related posts found

jacks blow job lessons May 24, 2016 at 11:59 pm

For the proper consistency about 1 cup of water should be added to the ground peel.
More importantly, you will learn the best ways to counter
each of these contributing factors of acne. Not only will it cause more pimples to pop
out later, but it will also leave a permanent pimple scar.

circumstancials.tumblr.com May 31, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Maqui Berry, else known as Chilean wineberry or aristotelia chilensis is a
plant effectively used for the treatment of over weight or obesity.

What are the best body weight training leg exercises. This is when your metabolism is burning energy, so this is when you want to do cardio.

milagroparaelacnepdf3.blogspot.com June 2, 2016 at 5:48 am

Maqui Berry, else known as Chilean wineberry or aristotelia chilensis is a plant effectively used for the treatment of over weight or obesity.
This brainchild of Dr Caroline Apovian, a director of nutrition and weight management at the Boston Medical
Centre – one of the leading US hospitals, enables you to lose weight while asleep.
Whole grains and nuts are a vital food source and boost your energy immediately.

uid.me June 2, 2016 at 7:43 am

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you need to publish more about this subject matter,
it may not be a taboo subject but typically folks don’t speak about such subjects.
To the next! Cheers!!

platinum series subwoofer June 2, 2016 at 9:36 am

The very next time I read a blog, Hopefully it doesn’t fail me just
as much as this one. After all, Yes, it was my choice to read, nonetheless I actually
thought you would have something useful to talk about.
All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something
you could possibly fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.

sprzęt golfowy allegro June 4, 2016 at 8:12 am

GESELLE Jubiler Wroclaw – najpiekniejsze pierscionki zareczynowe z brylantami obraczki slubne oraz
bizuteria zlota, Program sklepu internetowego.

MarianHTagle June 4, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back
yet again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the ideal approach to change, may
you be rich and then help others.

Adon Cry June 5, 2016 at 11:17 pm

You should checkout Elgg first. It’s built from the ground up for social networking and is much faster than WordPress

Adon Cry June 11, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Thanks uncle had given permission to comment and let me use to write my article link
and I requested permission to justify the link I gave earlier. and these links are correcthttp://adoncry.com/2016/05/28/twinpoker88-com-agen-judi-poker-dan-domino-uang-asli-online-terpercaya-indonesia/
Asaya once again thank corpulent uncle. Always successful uncle

Adon Cry June 11, 2016 at 10:29 pm

and I requested permission to justify the link I gave earlier. and these links are correct http://adoncry.com/2016/05/28/twinpoker88-com-agen-judi-poker-dan-domino-uang-asli-online-terpercaya-indonesia/
Asaya once again thank corpulent uncle. Always successful uncle

happy fourth of july June 27, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Nice answer back in return of this issue with firm arguments
and explaining everything on the topic of that.