Windows Vista comes with built in calendar application which you can use to keep track of events and appointments. So if you are using Google calendar application then you can view it Windows Vista’s calendar. Let us discuss how to do this.
How to View Google Calendar in Windows Calendar
1. Login to your Google calendar account. Now go to Settings > Calendars
2. Now click on the calendar that you wish to see in Windows calendar. In the bottom of the screen you should see a menu called “Private Address”, click on the button called “ICAL”.
3. Now you should see a window that would be showing your private Google calendar URL make a note of this URL and keep it handy, we will need it in next step. (Never disclose this URL to anybody)
4. Open Windows calendar by following the path Start Menu > Programs > Windows Calendar. Select the Subscribe button or navigate Share > Subscribe
6. Now give a name to your calendar, select the update frequency and choose whether you would like to include reminders & task.
7. That’s it now you should be able to see the Google calendar in Windows calendar application.
Let me know if you have any queries, I will be glad to answer those. Got a question then use the contact form.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found