If you plan to setup a dual boot computer comprising of Windows XP and Windows Vista then Vista get set as the default operating system in the boot option. But some readers wanted Windows XP to be their default operating system. So in this post let us discuss this.
How to Set Windows XP as default Operating System from Windows Vista
1. Open Control Panel of Vista by using the path Start Menu > Settings > Control Panel
2. In Control Panel select the “System”.
3. Now in the screen that pops up select “Advanced System Settings”
4. Now you would be presented with System Properties screen. Now select the “Advanced” Tab and select the “Settings” button under “Startup and Recovery”
5. Select the operating system of your choice as default operating system in the Startup and Recovery settings. Windows XP is referred as “Earlier version of Windows” in Windows Vista.
6. That is it, when you reboot next time your computer would not boot in Windows Vista instead it would boot in Windows XP.
If you have any questions then contact me I will be glad your queries.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found