BatteryBar is a freeware Windows utility that places a good looking battery meter to your Windows task bar. It gives you the status of your laptop’s battery charge and expected duration that your battery will last in Hours:Minutes, in a visually appealing way. There are three colour codes that the author has used to indicate the left battery charge:
- Green (> 40% remaining of battery charge)
- Yellow (25-40% of remaining battery charge)
- Red (< 25% of remaining battery charge)
- Blue ( When the battery is getting recharged in AC power mode)
- Black ( When the battery is fully charged and on AC power mode)
BatteryBar runs on Windows Vista and requires .NET Framework 2.0. We could not test this in Windows XP, it would be appreciated if any of you can give feedback on BatteryBar running on Windows XP.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found