We recently reviewed Universal Document Converter, in today’s tutorial we will see how we can convert a Web Page to TIFF image using Universal Document converter.
1. Before we can proceed you would have to get Universal Document Converter and install it from here.
2. After UDC is installed it should be visible along with the default printer of the computer.
3. Open Internet Explorer go to Tools->Internet Options->Advanced.
4. Now navigate to Printing section in Advanced settings and make sure that Print Background colors and images check box is checked.
5. Go to the File menu in Internet explorer and click on the print button. From the list of available printers choose UDC virtual printer as shown in the screenshot below:
6. Click on the properties button and choose the Web-page, Web-form to JPEG, Color mode as shown below in the screenshot below (click to enlarge):
7. Now go to Image settings tab and select TIFF file format and press OK
8. UDC will now convert the web that you selected to TIFF image format which you can open and view in your favorite image viewing software.
Note: To publish this post we are compensated from UDC. The opinions that are expressed here are true and honest.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found