Microsoft has launched Microsoft Pro Photo Tools which provides a set of tools for photographers to perform various tasks with their images—including RAW captures. The current version enables you to quickly geotag your photos, view and edit metadata, and more, leveraging the power of Windows and Microsoft Live Local.
Earlier we had covered on how to remove the metadata from photos using Exif Tag Remover, but with Microsoft Pro Photo Tools you can view and edit the metadata in addition to geotagging of your photos.
What is new Microsoft Pro Photo Tools:
- Support for reading and writing metadata to/from XMP side cars so that metadata will interoperate with Adobe products. This is in addition to reading and writing from the file.
- Users can convert from RAW to JPEG, TIFF, and HD Photo using “As Shot” settings. This includes the ability to resize the image.
- Users can view actual RAW image in addition to thumbnails
- Support for 64-bit Windows
- Support for international locales
- Improved UI for geotagging
Features of Microsoft Pro Photo Tool:
- Geotagging with flexibility
- Determine location name automatically
- Determine GPS coordinates from location name
- Identify location on a map
- View images on a map
- Edit image metadata
- RAW support
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- No related posts found