There are many instances when we have to move the mouse pointer away from the keyboard cursor as it get in way blocking the keyboard cursors view. Every day we encounter this issue and the best way is to make the mouse cursor automatically move away from the keyboard cursor rather than doing it manually. MouseAway is a tool that exactly does this for free.
See MouseAway in action below:
MouseAway accomplishes by checking the position of mouse pointer against the keyboard cursor whenever you press a key. MouseAway also uses very less resources around 40KB in Windows XP and around 1.2 MB in Windows Vista.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Windows 8: Manage the Number of Items in the Jump List
- Windows 8 Developer Preview: Toggle / Switch between Classic Start Menu and Metro Start Screen
- Greenshot- The Lightweight Screenshot Taking Utility
- Split a Folder into Multiple Small Folders by Number of Files, Folder Size and Folder Name using Folder Axe
- Convert Nero NRG File to Standard ISO File Format using NRG to ISO