For people who work with lot of network drives, mapping and unmapping network drives in Windows can be a bit time consuming. Also there is no network drive manager present in Windows for managing the network drives. Network Drive Mapper is a free tool that allows you map, unmap and manage network drives quickly and easily.
Features of Network Drive Mapper:
- Add multiple map drive entries and also the login credentials can be saved in the entries.
- Map all the network drives, or just selected entries in the list.
- Just double click a map entry to edit it.
- Use the -c startup switch to connect to all entries then exit.
- Use the -d startup switch to disconnect all map entries then exit.
- DAT file is encrypted to help prevent your passwords from being compromised.
- Does not need any installation hence can be run from portable USB flash drive.
We tested this software in Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Manage Mapped and Shared or Network Drives / Folders in Windows using Share Manager
- Quickly Map, Share and Manage Network / Shared Drives in Windows using NetDrives
- Windows 8: Manage the Number of Items in the Jump List
- Windows 8 Developer Preview: Toggle / Switch between Classic Start Menu and Metro Start Screen
- Greenshot- The Lightweight Screenshot Taking Utility