ExplorerView is a free utility using which the Windows Vista hidden explorer features can be turned ON/OFF. The following four options are offered:
- The auto detecting feature of folder contents can be turned ON or OFF, this is very useful feature as the performance and responsiveness of explorer will increase if the auto detect feature is turned OFF.
- Enable or Disable explorer’s Preview Pane
- Enable or Disable explorer’s Details Pane
- Control the start menu delay in milliseconds.
This tool is meant to be used only for Windows Vista.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Control Windows Vista UAC (User Account Control) Settings with UAC Shortcut
- How to Install Windows 7 in Windows Vista or Windows XP using Virtual PC 2007
- Windows XP / Vista Tip: How to Backup Registry to File or Folder
- Easily and Quickly Turn Off Windows Sounds
- Windows Vista Tip: How to Copy Path of File / Folder to Clipboard