Many of us use Microsoft Outlook in at our work place and homes as Outlook is one of the popular desktop email clients. Over the period of time as the emails get accumulated we see that sometimes there may be a need to scan through those emails for some attachment that we would have received in the past to hunt some important file. OutlookAttachView is a free utility that proves pretty useful in such scenarios let us look at what features it has got to offer:
- This utility scans the Microsoft Outlook and displays all the emails that contain attachments.
- The following details are displayed: file name, sender, receiver, attachment id, subject of email, attachment type, file size, file/folder path and etc.
- The attachments listed can be easily saved directly to file or folder of your choice.
- The attachment list can be saved in file formats like text, html, xml and csv.
- Ability to delete unwanted attachments right from OutlookAttachView
- Does not require installation and hence can be used as an portable application.
If you are a Microsoft Outlook user then this tool is a must have for you and moreover this is a free utility.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Outlook 2007: Missing Attachment Powertoy (Never Forget an Attachment in Outlook 2007)
- Enable/ Disable or Manage Add-ins of All Microsoft Office Products
- Microsoft Outlook: Control/Manage the Safe and Blocked Attachment File Types using Outlook Attachment Enabler
- Outlook 2007: Save All Attachments and Remove Them From Multiple Emails using SaveAllAttachments
- Windows 8 Developer Preview: Toggle / Switch between Classic Start Menu and Metro Start Screen