QwikMark is a free utility that can be used to benchmark CPU (Processor), RAM and Hard Disk drives quickly. The following tests are performed by QwickMark:
- CPU FLOPS test.
- Memory or RAM bandwidth test.
- Hard disk drive data transfer rate.
In addition to the above tests the following information are displayed:
- CPU or Processor details like CPU family, model, stepping, CPU speed, number of cores and supported instruction sets.
- Amount of RAM that is installed in the computer.
- Video Memory size
- OS version
This tool does not require any installation hence can be used in portable drives and moreover it weighs only 80KB. Though this software cannot be used for detailed benchmarks but as the name suggests that it is a tool that is intended to be used for quick benchmarking.
Download QwikMark (Direct Download)
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Android App: CF-Bench– Benchmark Performance of CPU and Memory of Android Phones
- Get or Find Precise Information About CPU (Processor), Memory (RAM), Motherboard of Your Computer using HWM BlackBox
- Android App: SD Tools– Find Info about SD Card and Benchmark SD Card
- How to Find Out if Your Processor or CPU Supports Hardware Virtualization and Hardware Data Execution and Prevention (DEP)
- Find Detailed Information, Open GL Capabilities and Stress Test Graphics Card using GPU Caps Viewer