SaveAllAttachments is a free Microsoft Outlook 2007 add-in that adds the option of saving and removing attachments from multiple emails. This is pretty useful add-in as there are may be instances when the damn pst file is growing in size over a period and we need to remove attachments to control the file size.
SaveAllAttachments offers two options for attachments: 1. Save all the attachments from multiple emails and 2. Save and remove all the attachments from multiple emails. When you use the option 2 i.e Save and remove all the attachments from multiple emails, all attachments are saved in a folder and a link is left in the email message body with location of actual file.
The option to save attachments can be found under ‘File Menu>>>Save All Attachments’ and this option gets highlighted only when the emails with attachments are selected.
To use this add-in Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 is required and this add-in can be used with ONLY Outlook 2007, all the previous Outlook versions are not supported.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Generate Performance Reports for Microsoft Outlook
- Outlook 2007: Missing Attachment Powertoy (Never Forget an Attachment in Outlook 2007)
- Microsoft Outlook: Find Out Time in Email Sender’s Time Zone
- Microsoft Outlook Attachments: View, Extract and Save Outlook Attachments
- Windows 8 Developer Preview: Toggle / Switch between Classic Start Menu and Metro Start Screen