CacheBooster is a free tool that allows you to adjust/tweak/boost hard disk drive cache memory to extract maximum performance from your system. The CacheBooster tweaks or adjusts the hard disk cache by tweaking the parameters like Minimum Disk Cache, Maximum Disk Cache, chunk size, name cache and directory cache.
This tool comes preconfigured with various modes based on various usage scenarios like: Bare minimum, CD Burner, Digital audio/Video, File server, Gaming, General Purpose, Multimedia and Power User.
In case you wish to create your own custom then that is also possible, adjust the parameters according to your choice and then save the custom settings using the Add button. After you have added the custom settings this can be invoked anytime just as the other modes.
We tested this tool in Windows XP and Windows Vista and found it to be working without any issues.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Change the Serial Number of Hard Disk Partitions in Windows without Formatting using Hard Disk Serial Number Changer
- Windows Defragmentation Utility: DiskTune
- Convert, Resize, Rename and Compress Image Files using ImageKonverter
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter