CloseAll is free application using which you can quickly close all Windows and applications in a single click. This can be pretty useful when you have lots of Windows and applications open and if you were to close it normally then you would have to close each and every Window and application manually. Imagine if you have 20+ windows or application open then it will be real pain and will take quite some amount of time for closing all the windows and applications.
To use this tool place a shortcut to the tool in the Start Menu, Quick Launch or any place which based on your choice and then invoke it whenever you would like to close multiple windows and applications using a single click. When this tool is invoked by you it sends a close signal to all the open windows in the desktop, there by closing them. If you have any application in which you have not saved data then those applications will prompt you for saving the data so that you don’t lose data due to invoking this tool. We tested this tool in Windows XP and Windows Vista did not find any issue.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- Modify / Change MPEG4 (MP4) Video Files Parameter without Re-Encoding
- Quickly Convert Archive Files like RAR, ZIP, 7z from One Format to Another File Format
- How to Blank / Black Out the Entire Screen Except for a Particular Selected Area OR Blank / Black Out a Particular Selected Area of the Screen Alone