If you are a person who prefers the job get done by keyboard rather than the mouse then this Firefox addon is for you. Firefox addon No Mouse allows you to open Links, hyperlinks, images or any elements in a webpage to be directly opened by short keyboard strokes instead of using the mouse.
How does No Mouse Firefox Addon Work?
- Ctrl + Alt + 7 to index all the hyperlinks present in the web page
- Ctrl + Alt + 8 to open a link in a new tab, you will be prompted to enter the link number.
- Ctrl + Alt + 9 to open a link in the same tab, you will be prompted to enter the link number.
- Ctrl + Alt + 0 to close the current tab, you will be prompted to enter the link number.
If you want No Mouse to always index all the links automatically without the need to invoke it manually using Ctrl+Alt+7 then you can enable the option from the options tab.
So if you are keyboard junkie then go ahead and download No Mouse.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Top Ways to Download High Definition (HD) Videos from YouTube
- Display / Show Num, Caps and Scroll Lock Key Indicator / Status in Windows System Tray using Keyboard LEDs
- How to Get Rid of the Explore Feature in Google Reader using Greasemonkey Script in Firefox
- Firefox Greasemonkey Script: Display Actual Unread Google Reader Feed Item Count
- How to Move Away Mouse Pointer from Keyboard Cursor Automatically in Windows