There are many times when would like to eject or retract the optical drive’s tray from Windows rather physically open or close the tray. Disk Tray Toggler is a small free tool that using which open or close CD/DVD drive’s tray from Windows, this is similar to the Ejector tool that we covered earlier. This utility when run sits in Windows system tray, if you want to open or close a optical drives tray then simply right click on the Disk Tray Toggler’s icon and select your choice.
This tool does not require any installation hence can be run as a portable application from a USB flash drive. We have tested this tool in Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- Modify / Change MPEG4 (MP4) Video Files Parameter without Re-Encoding
- Quickly Convert Archive Files like RAR, ZIP, 7z from One Format to Another File Format
- How to Blank / Black Out the Entire Screen Except for a Particular Selected Area OR Blank / Black Out a Particular Selected Area of the Screen Alone