If you are using Excel 2007 with Xlsx file format there may be scenarios where you have to encounter damaged or corrupt xlsx file. Corrupt-xlsx2csv is free utility that can extract data as xml or CSV file from the damaged or corrupt Xlsx file. To extract the data run Corrupt-xlsx2csv program and point it to the file that has got corrupted. The program will now display the data that it could extract in xml or CSV file format. All you have to do is now save the data in CSV and create a new file out of this data. We have already covered a similar software for recovering data from Docx file format.
This program will only extract data from xlsx file format only. The program does not require any installation and can be used as a portable application in USB drives. The utility worked without any issues in Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- Modify / Change MPEG4 (MP4) Video Files Parameter without Re-Encoding
- Quickly Convert Archive Files like RAR, ZIP, 7z from One Format to Another File Format
- How to Blank / Black Out the Entire Screen Except for a Particular Selected Area OR Blank / Black Out a Particular Selected Area of the Screen Alone