To create a folder in Windows we have to access File Menu of the Windows explorer or use the context menu that appears when we right click inside a folder which sometimes gets painfully bad if you have to do this over and over again. bxNewFolder is a free software that will add “New Folder” button to the toolbar of Windows Explorer.
It also adds the hotkey F12 using which you can quickly create folders in Windows explorer. This works in Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 and Windows XP but does not work in Windows Vista. So if you are not using Windows Vista then this tool is highly recommended.
Download bxNewFolder (Direct Download)
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Manage / Remove / Detect Hardware Devices of Your Computer using Device Remover
- Scan, Backup and Restore Device Drivers in Windows using Double Driver
- Note-It: The Enhanced/Advanced Desktop Sticky Notes for Windows
- Search and Clean/Delete Unused Obsolete or Unreferenced DLL Files in Windows using DLL Archive
- Greenshot- The Lightweight Screenshot Taking Utility