If you are using Windows then to protect your computer you will be using Antivirus and Antispyware products which includes free and commercial software, but there are scenarios when we have to uninstall this software. When an attempt to uninstall the antivirus or antispyware software is made the following problems are encountered:
- The built-in uninstaller of antivirus or antispyware software fails to uninstall it.
- Even if the uninstaller is successful traces of the software are left behind in Windows registry there by causing issues.
AppRemover is a free tool using which you can uninstall or remove most of the antivirus and antispyware.
(Click to enlarge the screenshot)
To remove or uninstall an antivirus or antispyware software run this application and select the software and it will uninstalled completely without a trace. This tool does not require any installation and hence can be used as a portable application. I suggest that the author of this application includes Firewalls as well as many times they also fail to uninstall correctly. The list of all supported applications that can be removed using AppRemover can be found here. We tested this tool in Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Convert, Resize, Rename and Compress Image Files using ImageKonverter
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- Extract Audio From FLV Video File as MP3 File
- How to Run Applications, Programs, Commands and Scripts under Windows System Account User Name ‘System’