Simpo PDF to Text is a free tool that can extract the contents of a PDF file as text, it can also convert a PDF file to txt file format. Earlier we had covered a similar tool called Easy PDF to Text Extractor which also does similar function. To convert a PDF file to text or extract the text data just add the files to the Simpo PDF to Text, then select the output directory where you would like to save the data and the extraction will be done quickly.
Multiple PDF files can be converted to text (txt) files in a single batch, the extracted file will retain the original PDF file layout. PDF files upto version 1.7 can be used with this program, if you have to extract data from encrypted PDF file or password protected PDF file then you can select the file and input password and the data will be extracted from those files as well. The program runs on Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 Bit) and we tested this software in Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Convert, Resize, Rename and Compress Image Files using ImageKonverter
- Ultimate All-in-one PDF Tool to Merge, Split, Encrypt, Decrypt, Reformat, Watermark PDF Files & More
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- Extract Audio From FLV Video File as MP3 File