Topalt Enable-Disable Office Add-ins is a free tool using which you can enable, disable and manage add-ins for all Microsoft office products like Access, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and etc. Add-ins enhance the functionality of the Microsoft products if we take the example of Outlook which has got numerous add-ins available and sometimes it is essential to disable few add-ins that may be causing issues. What Microsoft Office lacks is a centralized place to manage add-ins but Topalt Enable-Disable Office Add-ins does exactly that, once you install the software it lists all the add-ins that are listed for a Microsoft Office product in tabs.
To enable or disable a add-in for a product just select the product and then uncheck to disable the add-in and check to enable it. As most you use Microsoft Office products this tool is a must have.
System Requirements for Topalt Enable-Disable Office Add-ins:
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 or 2007 installed.
- Microsoft Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP or Vista installed.
- Administrator privileges for the installation.
Update: May 18th 2009.
There is another similar tool called Office Add-ins Manager called that also lists the various office add-ins but it does not categorize them. Below is the screenshot of the Office Add-ins Manager:
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Microsoft Word 2007: How to Extract / Recover Data from Damaged or Corrupt Word 2007 (Docx File)
- Outlook 2007: Missing Attachment Powertoy (Never Forget an Attachment in Outlook 2007)
- Microsoft Outlook Attachments: View, Extract and Save Outlook Attachments
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word Document (Doc File) using Free PDF to Word Converter
- Microsoft Outlook: Find Out Time in Email Sender’s Time Zone