These days we have to deal with many different kinds of archive files like zip, rar, 7z and etc. Say for example if you want to convert a zip file to a 7z file then you have to uzip the contents of a zip file and then create a new archive with 7z file type, what if you have a tool that can convert a zip file to rar file? Well ArcConvert is a free tool that converts many archive file types to other archive file types very quickly.
The following file types: 7-ZIP/ LZH / CAB / ZIP / ARJ / ACE / RAR / TAR / TGZ / GZ / Z / BZ2 / YZ1 / YZ2 / GCA / BEL / RPM / DEB/ BH / Noa32 / HKI / PAQAR / SQX /HA /ZOO /UHARC /LFB / ZLIB / UCL / IMP / RS / SPL / APK / Arc / DZ / MSI / ALZ / PMA / PAQ7 / CHM / UDA / PAQ8 / Cryptonite / ISO / LZOP / BMA / ZIP AES (128/192/256) / Nanozip Alpha/ XZ can be converted to ZIP, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA, TAR, TGZ, BZ2, YZ1, BGA, RAR, ACE, NOA32, HKI, PAQAR, UHARC, YZ2, DZ, HA, XZ. There is also support for password protected files archive files, but you would have to enter the password for ArcConvert to convert file.
To convert a archive file just load the file in ArcConvert and choose the output file format and hit the convert button and the file will be converted output file format in no time. This tool does not require any installation hence it can be run as a portable application from USB flash drives. This runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Batch Unpack / Extract Password Protected Archives (zip, rar & 7z) using ExtractItAll
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- Modify / Change MPEG4 (MP4) Video Files Parameter without Re-Encoding
- How to Blank / Black Out the Entire Screen Except for a Particular Selected Area OR Blank / Black Out a Particular Selected Area of the Screen Alone