Free Video Cutter is a free software using which you can cut/clip and split vide files. This is especially useful when you want to cut a part of your favourite video and save it for later viewing. The following videos can be handled or used with Free Video Cutter as input MPEG 1/2, MPEG4, DivX, Xvid, AVI, WMV, QuickTime MOV and Flash video. We have already seen how we can cut videos from a DVD Movie earlier.
Free Video Cutter can output video files in MPEG4 , DivX, WMV (Windows Media Video), Quicktime MOV, Flash Video (*.flv) and MP3 (only audio). We can also use this as video converter to convert video from one format to various other formats. As this application supports output in MP3 format can extract the audio of a video. We tested it with Windows XP and Windows Vista
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Convert, Resize, Rename and Compress Image Files using ImageKonverter
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- Extract Audio From FLV Video File as MP3 File
- How to Run Applications, Programs, Commands and Scripts under Windows System Account User Name ‘System’