Many of us use Microsoft Outlook as the default desktop email client in Windows at our work places and also at home. It can be quite useful if we can find out data like how many emails are received by us per hour, amount of bandwidth consumed by the emails, no of emails per sender and no of emails per recipient.
Outlook Performance Reports Generator is a free tool using which you can generate performance report for based on four criteria’s:
- Message amount: No of emails received for a particular time period which can be based on a date range.
- Message Bandwidth: Amount of Bandwidth consumed by the emails that are sent or received for a time period based on date.
- Sender: Messages per sender based on a time period
- Recipient: Messages for a recipient based on time period.
The reports are generated based on hour, day, days of week and months. If you are using Outlook this tool is pretty useful and recommended to use for generating the above mentioned reports. This tool works with all Windows versions and works with Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003, Outlook XP and Outlook 2007.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Microsoft Outlook: Find Out Time in Email Sender’s Time Zone
- Microsoft Outlook: Control/Manage the Safe and Blocked Attachment File Types using Outlook Attachment Enabler
- Outlook 2007: Save All Attachments and Remove Them From Multiple Emails using SaveAllAttachments
- Outlook 2007: Missing Attachment Powertoy (Never Forget an Attachment in Outlook 2007)
- Control Windows Vista UAC (User Account Control) Settings with UAC Shortcut