There can be instances when Windows 7 can get unbootable and we would need a recovery or rescue disc to repair the Windows 7 installation. The recovery options can also be accessed from your original Windows 7 disc but it makes sense to make another system repair or recovery disc if the original Windows 7 CD is not available.
How to Create a System Repair / Rescue / Recovery Disc in Windows 7
1. Go to Start Menu >> Control Panel >> System & Security >> Backup and Restore >> Create a System Repair Disc
2. Now insert a blank CD or DVD your CD or DVD burner and select that drive. Hit the ‘Create disc’ to trigger the system repair disc creation process.
3. Now Windows 7 will start burning to the disc and this will complete in couple of minutes and the system repair disc is now ready for use.
In case of questions post in comments section.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Windows 7: How to Erase a Rewritable CD / DVD Disc
- Windows 7: How to Burn an ISO Image File using Native Support
- Windows 7: How to Restore Windows 7 Partition or Hard Disk Partitions from a System Image
- Windows 7: How to Create a System Image of a Hard Disk Partition or Windows 7 Partition
- Windows 7: How to Remove Windows 7 RC Watermark from Desktop