Adobe PDF file format is a very popular file format that is used widely many times are in a scenario wherein we have to convert a PDF file to Microsoft Word file. Free PDF to Word Converter is a free software tool that can convert Adobe PDF files to Microsoft word document (.doc) files.
To convert a PDF file to Microsoft Word doc file just select the PDF file and then select the output directory and start the conversion process to begin the conversion.
(click on the image to enlarge)
The program can extract text, images, shapes from PDF file to Word Doc file and preserve the layout. It can convert all the pages, or any pages range of the PDF file. If you would like to selectively extract certain pages then mention those page numbers and this tool will extract those pages alone.
You can also control the default output font during the conversion, say if you prefer to use Arial font then you can select the output font to Arial. To use program you don’t need Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF so this software can be used on those computers which don’t have Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF reader installed. The PDF files from version 1.0 – 1.6 are supported by this program. This tool works with all versions of Windows, we tested it on Windows 7.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Easily Extract Text from PDF Files including Password Protected & Encrypted PDF Files
- Control Windows Vista UAC (User Account Control) Settings with UAC Shortcut
- Convert, Resize, Rename and Compress Image Files using ImageKonverter
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter