If you want to run applications, programs, commands or scripts under the Windows system account name then you should use the free tool Run As System. Let us say for example when we launch Calculator program it runs under the user who has triggered the program. In this case we can see that the calculator program calc.exe is running under the user name ‘Shiva Test’
If you have an requirement to run the program calc.exe or for that matter any software or program under the Windows system user account ‘System’ we can use the Run As System free tool to accomplish that, run this tool point the location of the application or program and hit the OK button the program will be run under the windows system account user name ‘System’.
In this case we see that when the calc.exe i.e. Windows calculator program is launched using the Run As System it runs under the user name ‘System’ which is the Windows system user account. This is tool runs on all versions of Windows and does not need any installation hence can be used as portable application.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Backup, Restore and Optimize Windows Registry using ERUNTgui
- Convert, Resize, Rename and Compress Image Files using ImageKonverter
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- Extract Audio From FLV Video File as MP3 File