Windows XP users should backup or copy their user profiles once in a while so that it can be restored in the event the profile gets corrupted. Profile Copier is a free tool using which you can backup your Windows XP user profile to a different location.
To backup a Windows XP user profile just enter the user name and select your backup location, if you would like to backup your lotus notes folder use the ‘Include Lotus Notes 6.x folder’ option to include that as well. Now the using the ‘Start’ button you can start the user profile backup process and it will completed based on the size of the user profile. This tool does not require any installation hence can be carried in a portable drive.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Manage / Remove / Detect Hardware Devices of Your Computer using Device Remover
- Easily and Quickly Create a New Folder Within Windows Explorer or by a Hotkey
- Control Windows Vista UAC (User Account Control) Settings with UAC Shortcut
- Convert, Resize, Rename and Compress Image Files using ImageKonverter
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer