FLV to MP3 is a free tool which allows you to extract audio from FLV video file as MP3 output. The tool is pretty straightforward to use, just drag and drop the FLV file and this tool will extract the audio of the video file as MP3 file.
Similar Useful Tool: Extract Video and Audio from FLV Video Files without Decompressing or Recompressing
The extracted file is saved to the same location from where it is located. There are no options for changing the output MP3 parameters, we suggest that the author of this program add these features to make this program more feature rich.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Quickly Join/Merge/Combine Multiple FLV Files using FLV Joiner
- Convert, Resize, Rename and Compress Image Files using ImageKonverter
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- How to Run Applications, Programs, Commands and Scripts under Windows System Account User Name ‘System’