PNG Optimizer is free tool using you can batch optimize and reduce the file size of your PNG file images. The reduction in file size is very useful as it will save Internet bandwidth and hard disk space.
To batch process the image files just drag and drop them and the tool will optimize the files and output it in the same directory. This tool accepts PNG, GIF, BMP and TGA files are input but the output will be only PNG file format after the conversion or optimization. As you can see that this tool is pretty easy to use but unfortunately it does not support JPG / JPEG image files as input hence this is a drawback of this tool, we suggest that the author of this software also include support for JPG files. This tool does not require any installation hence can be used as a portable application in portable flash drives. This software works with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Convert, Resize, Rename and Compress Image Files using ImageKonverter
- Remove / Strip Metadata (EXIF) from JPEG and PNG Image Files
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- Modify / Change MPEG4 (MP4) Video Files Parameter without Re-Encoding
- Quickly Convert Archive Files like RAR, ZIP, 7z from One Format to Another File Format