UAC Shortcut is a free software that gives various options to control the Windows Vista UAC prompt. Many people who run Windows Vista get annoyed by the User Account Control Prompt (UAC) that keeps popping every now and then so this tool is for them.
Features of Windows Vista UAC Shortcut:
1. Disable the Windows Vista’s UAC consent prompt so that it will not prompt to grant permission.
2. Keep the UAC prompt switched OFF or ON for a specified period of time, option is also available to keep keep the UAC prompt enabled or disabled at a particular time.
Suggested Reading: Windows 7: User Account Control (UAC) Explained
3. Ability to turn ON or OFF the UAC functionality.
4. Assign mouse buttons as shortcut keys to enable or disable UAC.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Manage / Remove / Detect Hardware Devices of Your Computer using Device Remover
- Convert, Resize, Rename and Compress Image Files using ImageKonverter
- Optimize and Reduce the File Size of PNG Files using PNG Optimizer
- Batch Convert Multiple Text Files (Txt) to PDF File using TXT To PDF Converter
- Extract Audio From FLV Video File as MP3 File