There are times when we need to take screenshots from your phone. It has always been a pain to take screenshots in Android phones as you need root and some screenshot taking app though the requirement of having root to take screenshots as been removed from Android 2.3.3. Samsung has done a great job with Galaxy S II as there is no need for root or any screenshot taking app to take a screenshot.
To take the screenshot in Galaxy S II just hold the Home button + Power button and the phone will take the screenshot and save it in /sdcard/ScreenCapture. The screenshot pic will be available in gallery immediately after the screenshot is taken. I love Samsung for making the screenshot taking procedure very simple without any need for rooting.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-I9100)
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-i9100 (Indian Variant) – Part 1 of 2– Specs, Hardware, Design/Build, Display, CPU, RAM, Storage, Connectivity and Battery
- Samsung Galaxy S II Unboxing Pics GT-I9100 (Indian Version)
- Review: Mugen Power 3200 mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 aka Galaxy Tab 750 Unboxing Pics GT-P7500 (Indian Version)