Many times you would end up downloading files that are in Nero .nrg file format from the internet. Nero NRG file format is a proprietary CD/DVD image format used by popular CD/DVD authoring software called Nero Burning ROM. To extract the contents of a .nrg file you need to install Nero’s virtual drive to mount the .nrg file and then perform the extraction. ISO 9660 file format is a standard CD/DVD image format and there are many softwares available for mounting or burning the ISO files across various OS and it makes lot of sense to convert a Nero .nrg file to .iso format.
NRG to ISO is a simple freeware tool that allows you to convert a .nrg file to .iso file.
Features of NRG to ISO:
To convert a NRG file to ISO file add the NRG file using ‘open’ button and point it to the .nrg file. The software by default will save the converted .iso file format in the same directory in which the .nrg file resides, but if you wish you to change the output directory then use the ‘save’ button to choose a output directory. Now hit the ‘convert’ button and the tool will start converting the .nrg file to .iso file.
This program doesn’t require any installation just download it and run it. You can also use this program in portable USB drives as it doesn’t require any installation and also weights only around 750KB.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Greenshot- The Lightweight Screenshot Taking Utility
- Split a Folder into Multiple Small Folders by Number of Files, Folder Size and Folder Name using Folder Axe
- Securely Delete or Wipe files and Folders using File Shredder
- Backup, Restore and Optimize Windows Registry using ERUNTgui
- Batch Unpack / Extract Password Protected Archives (zip, rar & 7z) using ExtractItAll