CF-Bench is a CPU, memory and disk benchmark tool which can test both single core and multicore android devices.
(click image to enlarge )
CF-Bench runs CPU tests like MIPS, MSFLOPS, MDFLOPS, MALLOCS test one natively and other with Java code. To assess memory performance memory read/write test is performed natively and using Java code. CF-Bench also measures disk read/write performance to arrive at the final score.
The results of the benchmark are divided in two groups they are Native score and Java score and a Overall score is given based on these two scores. CF-Bench doesn’t perform any test to assess the GPU performance of Android devices and I hope this will be added in future updates of this app.
The app displays your phones score comparatively to performance scores of the following phones Samsung Galaxy S II, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Google Nexus S and HTC Hero. This gives a overall picture about your device where it stands when compared to these phones. CF-Bench is a free app supported by Ads and can be downloaded from Android market for free.
Via XDA Forums
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Quickly Benchmark CPU (Processor), RAM and Hard Disk Drive using QwikMark
- Android App: SD Tools– Find Info about SD Card and Benchmark SD Card
- Get or Find Precise Information About CPU (Processor), Memory (RAM), Motherboard of Your Computer using HWM BlackBox
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 aka Galaxy Tab 750 Unboxing Pics GT-P7500 (Indian Version)
- Review: Mugen Power 3200 mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S II