Now that you are using Google+ and there may be many times when you would like to share the Google+ post in Facebook and Twitter. If you are using Google Chrome then you can post your Google+ status directly to Facebook and Twitter using the extension Extended Share for Google Plus. To get started, install Extended Share for Google Plus. The extension is easy to use as there is no need of any configuration. Once you have installed this extension head over to Google+ Plus, now you will find a ‘Send to…’ option in each post.
Click on the ‘Send to…’ option and you will be presented with a popup with options to choose either Twitter or Facebook to share the post.
If you choose Twitter then you will be directed to the Twitter page, where you can share your Google+ post. You will have to login into to Twitter to post the message.
If you choose the Facebook option then you will be directed to Facebook where you can post the message to Facebook. You will have to login into to Facebook to post the message.
Note: The URL of the Google+ plus will be posted in Twitter and Facebook but if the Google+ plus post is NOT public then URL will not be accessed. This should not be a problem as the text from the Google+ plus gets copied to the text box.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Google+ Plus: How to Stop Email and SMS Notifications?
- Google Plus (+) : How to Delete a User Comment from your Stream/Post?
- Google Chrome: How to sync bookmarks, apps, extensions, preferences, passwords, browsing history and etc
- Linux: How to Install Chromium (Google Chrome) Web Browser in Ubuntu Linux
- Windows 8: How to create a Windows 8 bootable install USB