Home > Chrome > Google Chrome: How to Share Google+ Plus Posts / Status in Facebook and Twitter

Google Chrome: How to Share Google+ Plus Posts / Status in Facebook and Twitter

by Shivaranjan on July 2, 2011

ADVERTISEMENTS

Now that you are using Google+ and there may be many times when you would like to share the Google+ post in Facebook and Twitter. If you are using Google Chrome then you can post your Google+ status directly to Facebook and Twitter using the extension Extended Share for Google Plus. To get started, install Extended Share for Google Plus. The extension is easy to use as there is no need of any configuration. Once you have installed this extension head over to Google+ Plus, now you will find a ‘Send to…’ option in each post.

google-chrome-plus-extended-share-1

Click on the ‘Send to…’ option and you will be presented with a  popup with options to choose either Twitter or Facebook to share the post.

google-chrome-plus-extended-share-2

If you choose Twitter then you will be directed to the Twitter page, where you can share your Google+ post. You will have to login into to Twitter to post the message.

google-chrome-plus-extended-share-3

If you choose the Facebook option then you will be directed to Facebook where you can post the message to Facebook. You will have to login into to Facebook to post the message.

google-chrome-plus-extended-share-4

Note: The URL of the Google+ plus will be posted in Twitter and Facebook but if the Google+ plus post is NOT public then URL will not be accessed. This should not be a problem as the text from the Google+ plus gets copied to the text box.

bethanycham December 6, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Springhill GroupThis post is so right! When Im stuck with something, I tend to leave it for a while and do something else. Then when I come back to it, some fancy solution always hit me. very effective.

skiny mate December 19, 2011 at 1:24 pm

is there any option for StumbleUpon ?

ammy January 17, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Nice i have also you auto share post in my blog http://www.apply4sarkarinaukri.com/2014/01/national-power-training-institute-32.html but i have used some other tactics. Thanks !! for sharing this. Its really helpfull.

ammy January 17, 2014 at 12:42 pm

I have made a blog in blogger sarkari naukri Can i know how to auto share my post on orkut ??

summit 2 burner induction cooktop June 4, 2014 at 9:22 am

Hello colleagues, fastidious piece of writing and
good arguments commented at this place, I am actually
enjoying by these.

www.youtube.com June 8, 2014 at 3:45 pm

This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog
(well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

cnc milling machines August 3, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?

I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you
share some stories/information. I know my readers would enjoy your work.
If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Honeywell True Hepa Air Purifier September 19, 2014 at 7:35 am

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted
to say great blog!

Karina September 19, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Having read this I thought it was extremely informative.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort
to put this informative article together. I once again find
myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worth it!