Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 a.k.a Galaxy Tab 750 in India is a tablet running Android Honeycomb from Samsung stables to take on the hugely successful Apple iPad. The Galaxy Tab 10.1 comes with 800×1280 pixel screen with PLS TFC screen, powered by Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, ULP GeForce GPU, Tegra 2 T20 chipset, with 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage and etc.
The India package contains:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 a.k.a Galaxy Tab 750 GT-P7500
- USB connector cable that also doubles up as charging cable.
- Headphones with ear buds
- USB on the go connector
(Click on images to enlarge it).
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to RSS Feed to receive all the updates!
- Samsung Galaxy S II Unboxing Pics GT-I9100 (Indian Version)
- Review: Mugen Power 3200 mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S II
- Review: Mugen Power 3300mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Nexus S
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-i9100 (Indian Variant) – Part 1 of 2– Specs, Hardware, Design/Build, Display, CPU, RAM, Storage, Connectivity and Battery
- Android App: SD Tools– Find Info about SD Card and Benchmark SD Card